A couple weeks ago a fellow teacher shared a website during our weekly collaboration time. It is http://www.carlscorner.us.com. This website was created by a retired teacher. It is full of ideas and resources for you to print and use. I'm always looking for books to print and use with my students. They are then able to take the books home to keep so they have extra books to read there. I found a cute one with a Thanksgiving theme that uses the Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? pattern. I'm excited to use it with my Reading Recovery students. I haven't had the time to explore the site further. I know that some of the paraprofessionals have found some activities to use with their first and second grade intervention groups. Cherry Carl, the website creator, also has three other websites with useful information. Enjoy!!
www.wordway.us.com
No comments:
Post a Comment